The Integrated Amplifier… Reimagined
Includes a FREE BT-1 until November 28th!
In 2007 Peachtree Audio introduced a new integrated amplifier that immediately and forever changed the amplifier landscape. This amplifier - our original Decco - was groundbreaking for its time. It had a unique industrial design with an aluminum front panel, a simple button and knob user interface and a rounded wood case finished with beautiful veneers. Inside, it housed a class A/B power amplifier, a tube buffer visible through a window in the front panel and, most significantly, a USB input with built-in DAC to accept a direct connection from a Mac or PC! "Computer audio" was born, with Peachtree's Decco and Nova amplifiers on the leading edge, and with computer audio a defining part of Peachtree's identity.
We now introduce nova 2.0 . . . a completely new generation of Peachtree integrated amplifiers that reimagines the original concept and takes it to an even higher level. Nova 2.0 is the culmination of everything we've learned as a leader in computer audio, plus a few new things we hadn't gotten to - until now!
We take great pride in what we have accomplished with the new nova150. It accommodates virtually every type of music source people use today, from spinning vinyl at home to streaming audio from the cloud. We've ushered in an impressive new suite of technological advancements - from the DAC through the power amplifier and at every step in between. This new nova is designed around tried and true audio engineering philosophies to ensure exceptional sound quality and superb measured performance across the board. The new novas - there are more to come! - are truly the most beautiful and exceptional sounding products we have ever made and are every bit deserving of the designation nova 2.0. We hope you choose to make one a part of your musical life. We are confident that if you do, you will love it!
nova150 - First of a New Generation
- ESS Reference 9018K2M Sabre DAC
- 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility
- New generation ICEPower amplification - 150 watts per channel
- Extensive internal grounding
- Designed by a world-class engineering team
- Asynchronous USB, Coax and (2) Optical inputs
- Asynchronous iOS input for direct digital input from Apple Lightning devices
- Phono (MM) input
- Home Theater Bypass
- Loop feature to add an external tube buffer, EQ or other processor into the signal path
- Discrete, custom-designed headphone amplifier
- Optional Wi-Fi module to be announced
- Available in Gloss Ebony Mocha and Piano Black
- Made in North America